Thinking of Hiring a Professional to Manage Your Investment Properties?
Pinnacle Realty LLC is based in Prattville Alabama and believes in communication, marketing, honesty and hard work! You won't find another property management company like this one!
How we work:
1. Market your property for rent on Zillow (as a preferred property manager), Trulia, Apartments.com, Social Medias, Craigslist and much more. We look for a 1 year leasee that can be renewed at the end or a 30 day move out notice given to find a tenant before the other moves out.
2. Screen tenants verbally before showings so that they do not waste time if they can't meet our guidelines.
3. After showing the property the tenant applies online and if they are approved, they must submit a security deposit equal to one months rent. This will hold the property for them up to 30 days. When they move, a prorated rent amount is required.
4. Move in and Move Out Inspections with pictures of everything so that an informed decision can be made about condition of the property.
5. A Leasing Fee is due at this time equal to Half of the 1st Full months rent. This is usually taken out of the rent prior to paying the owner.
6. Rent is due from the tenant on the 1st of the month. Late fee on 6th and a letter placed on the tenants door as well as an email stating they have until the 21st of the month to pay in full or eviction proceedings will be started.
7. Tenants can pay their rent online through e-check or credit card. Processing is usually 24 hours from submission. Tenants can also submit repair requests online and see any announcements that management has posted.
8. Owners also have access to the online portal to submit money to the manager for escrow or bills. Owners will also have access to reports at anytime through this portal.
9. We have contractors/licensed builders, cleaners, HVAC, ect on call at all times for any work needed. We will also work with your home warranties.
10. There is a Monthly management fee of 10% taken out prior to paying the owner through direct deposit.
11. Manager will send a 1099 by mail in January/February of each year for tax reporting.
12. Manager will perform quarterly or biannually inspections on the property to send to the owner any concerns that manager feels owner needs to know about and possibly address to keep the property in good condition.
To maximize our time and your investment, we will now only be accepting new properties located in Prattville/Millbrook/Deatsville/Coosada/Elmore areas.
If you have further questions about our services, please don't hesitate to call/text Sarah Little, Broker 334-294-2666